People with anxiety:
- Know the worry is irrational
- Want to calm down but can’t
- Hate the fact that breathing feels like you are trying to breathe rocks instead of air
- Feel like they are drowning and suffocating. Telling them to just take a breath and calm down doesnt help.
- Want to stop shaking but can’t control their limbs.
- Just plain feel horrible and embarrassed.
A cigarette and straight to bed ! Good night dear followers. And to my new followers, thank you very much, i love you !
#can i pass this off as mormor #bc could u imagine sebby leaving this on the fridge for when jim comes in and then they have cute sexy times #im sorry #i had too #but if anyone does??// #then hit me up
oh my god, this tag
i actually need to start working out and eating healthy but i always go back to pizza and chocolate
pizza vs fruit
chocolate vs fitness
do u feel me?
craigmillarflyingcastle said: what I call a multitasking person
And i can also quote Oscar Wilde, kill the neighbours, talk about politics, bake a cake and knot a scarf…at the same time. But you must fuck me against a wall to see those skills
I just want to fuck someone against a wall and eat ice-cream, at the same time.